How to remove power.exe
power.exe Scan Results:
|Your PC Scan Results:|
|Scan Time:||power.exe Problems: Detected|
|Operating System:||System Performance: Need to Optimized|
|Resolution:||Registry Errors: Detected|
|Browser:||Danger Rating: High|
|Download power.exe Repair Tool Now|
What is power.exe?
Common error messages that you might see about power.exe errors:
- Blue Screen of Death "STOP 0xC000021A" citing as the problem
- This process crashes after installation of Windows XP Service Pack 2
- power.exe uses 100% of your CPU when right-clicking on an item
- power.exe uses an excessive amount of memory
- You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages
- power.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close
- Not enough disk space
- Damaged password list
- Undesired spyware attacks
- Irregular power supply, overheated CPU, and malfunctioning HDD controller
- Abnormal Windows registry
- Constant Blue Screen of Death errors
- Annoying computer crashes
- Corrupt or invalid .cpp file or temp folder
- Constantly system crashes
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Missing, corrupt or incompatible version of file
- Computer affected with virus, malware, spyware or Trojan
As we know, adware and trojan can cause the pc crash by modifying or destroying the registry so that the pc won't execute normally. After the virus and virus are uninstalled, the registry is also changed or destroyed, so your pc will still execute slow and also has many problems. That's why you must fix the registry, and many trojan and the virus leave many Useless data in your pc, so this will cause a large number of strange problems and also affect your pc performance.
To get your pc execute as fast as before or much faster than before,
1. Download and install RegUtility.
2. Run a full scan of your registry.
3. Click "Repair All" and repair all errors detected.
After these 3 easy steps, Regutility will make your computer run like new.